Travel Bloggers Unite 2011 conference
I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve been invited to conduct a presentation on travel blogging at the Travel Bloggers Unite 2011 conference in Manchester, England on 26-27th March. It will be my second ‘gig’ this year, after my presentation on social media at the British Guild of Registered Tour Guides in London earlier this month.
‘The Business of Travel Blogging’
Whereas my presentation to the tour guides focused on utilising social media such as blogs, facebook and twitter to build a personal brand and gain exposure, my presentation in Manchester will focus on my experiences as a travel blogger. Points that I will include in my ‘The Business of Travel Blogging’ presentation are:
- Your blog: a hobby or a business?
- The importance of networking
- Developing a personal brand
- Growing your blog
- Challenges and the gratification of travel blogging
- Blogging and travelling
I’m really looking forward to it and I hope to see you at TBU11!
More information on TBU11
We’ll be bringing you 2 full days of networking and advice from top industry experts at the Travel Bloggers Unite annual conference, taking place in Manchester, England on the 26th and 27th of March 2011.
Once a hotbed for the industrial revolution, Manchester is now at the forefront of the rapidly growing Social Media & Travel Revolution.
You can expect:
- Travel bloggers, PR and social media experts in attendance
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Thought provoking panel discussions
- A series of informative and fun “How To” sessions from top industry experts, covering a variety of topics
- All in a fantastic venue in Manchester